Build up your Self-Esteem

Our destination is the life of our life is fate. Where one doesn? T matter, because once you go there, find out the purpose. You will reach your destiny and your desired goals. Life is a business of Self Esteem. For many years lived in the problem and not the solution. After my breakthrough, approached I started to my questions, I was reinventing itself, and my prospect changed, I went from a machine, the recruitment of more than 90 registered personally sponsored at my company in less than 18 months, only 5 people enroll in 5 months. Check one of the 5 prospects by not ONE, after a week and a half to say that he smoking and the other 3 are still active. What about my great prospecting skills? I started to doubt myself a little, I quickly told me? This too will pass.? I knew it would be better if I continue to get better.

I had to learn to master my new self. My people skills were better than they ever were. I love my new life and new me. I talked to a few people, I only spoke to those I make eye contact with, I look for connections and emotional entrainment. I'm in no hurry, nor did I panic. I had the company? Top names for the first year and a half, but I was hardly called on the leadership. My story was, and I became a mystery to the owners of the company. I knew something big was brewing in me, I knew I had to master the content, prospecting, closing and I had a healthy, strong self-esteem, confidence and leadership skills. But most importantly, I developed a comfortable, attractive and charming personality, with a warm handshake and a solid melodic, harmonic voice, a beautiful smile from deep in my soul. I need special attention for the development of self-esteem and others who brought much satisfaction.

The Business of Esteem is the business of the compound of purpose and direction and with the idea of ??service to others. The more you serve others, with the most sincere intentions, the better you will feel more and reputation. Others are scheduled to become part of your company or in your circle of influence and wealth.

Retrieved from "http://www.articlesbase.com/self-help-articles/build-up-your-self-esteem-4723926.html" (ArticlesBase SC #4723926)