Top 10 nfl koozie sayings

 I am a HUGE, and I mean HUGE NFL Football Fan. Along with that I am a man who loves a beer, especially when it is ice cold and I mean ICE cold. To keep my beer cold, I keep it on ice until it is time to drink and then I keep it covered with one of my many Koozies. I have Koozies with wedding saying, reunion says, marketing slogans, team mascots, dates, blank, custom, personalized, and of all shapes materials, colors and styles. Let's just say I love Koozies as much as I love the NFL and my beer. But with that said, I decided to start creating my own custom koozies for my friends and their favorite NFL teams. Since I have friends who literally like every team, I decided to keep it to the top 10 slogans. and thus, you have the following list, composed by yours truly. Enjoy.. PS If you can come up with better custom koozie slogans for the NFL, please let me know.

1. I would put on my Custom Koozie -"Bills - Boy I Love Losing Super Bowls". Yep, to me the joke never gets old. If you lose four in a row, you two should laugh at yourself. there really is no other option. And sorry Bills fans, it doesn't look like you will be returning any time soon.
2. I would put on my Custom Koozie - "Bengals - Yep, our Unis are as Unique as our Players". I mean you got Ochocinco and T.O. on the same team- say no more.
3. I would put on my Custom Koozie - "Browns - Good Uniforms - Bad Helmets". Come on guys, you have a Quarter million dollar franchise and you can't design a better helmet?
4. I would put on my Custom Koozie -"Bears - at least we were once good". Frankly, I think the Custom Koozie says it all and in a perfect nutshell.
5. I would put on my Custom Koozie - "Chargers - we got the hottest girls and the hottest uniforms, who gives a shit if we win". Like the Bears slogan - it is true.
6. I would put on my Custom Koozie -"Jets - even our Quarterbacks are drunk". Sorry Namith - I probably shouldn't dig at you that hard (You are my Pops favorite player) and who is to say we haven't been there - but most of us can say we weren't there are national TV.
7. I would put on my Custom Koozie -"Steelers - yea we are assholes but we win SuperBowls". Both true
8. I would put on my Custom Koozie - "Panthers - we are young and have been to more playoff games than the Lions". true, true, true.
9. I would put on my Custom Koozie - "Saints - so what if we are known for partying, we can also win". Champs - they are, sober they are not.
10. I would put on my Custom koozies - "Packers - Lombardi - Ice Bowl - and Beer.nada mas"

Retrieved from "http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/top-10-nfl-koozie-sayings-4648454.html" (ArticlesBase SC #4648454)